The Gardens Assisted Living
The Gardens is a tight-knit community with two custom designed living plans.
Catered Living is ideal for those seeking housekeeping, linen and complete dining services, and social events, without the need for medication management or nursing services.
Assisted Living offers residents medication management, nursing services, and linen and housekeeping services in addition to social events and a full range of dietary opportunities.
The Gardens offers five different apartment models that range from a loft to one and two bedroom floor plans. As with any of our properties, no buy-in is required. In addition, residents of The Gardens and The Lindens are given admission preference to Trinity Center.
- One-bedroom with den
- One-bedroom stretch
- Catered Living: An independent lifestyle that is ideal for those seeking housekeeping and complete dining service, without the need for medication management or nursing services. A wide variety of activities are included.
- Assisted Living: A lifestyle that can include nursing services and medication management, if needed, as well as linen and housekeeping services, and social events.
- Three meals are served daily in the restaurant-style dining room
- Bistro is open 24 hours/day
- Each floor has a large lounge with fireplace
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Exercise facility
- Satellite TV packages
- Personal garden spaces
- Game room & library
Contact The Gardens
2910 E. 16th St.
Des Moines, IA 50316
Phone: (515) 265-1887
Fax: (515) 265-2683