The Lindens Assisted Living with Memory Care
The Lindens is a unique community for residents with mild to moderate memory loss and dementia. We believe that Assisted Living Memory Care should not be in a small, scaled-down room, but instead in a spacious apartment for either a single person or a couple.
In the early stages of memory loss, it is important to be in a comfortable surrounding that creates a home-like atmosphere. Residents at The Lindens receive physical, spiritual, and emotional care without having to leave the community. In addition, residents of The Lindens are given admission preference to Trinity Center.
- One-bedroom with den
- One-bedroom stretch
- Three meals served daily in the restaurant-style dining room
- Bistro open 24 hours/day
- A large lounge with fireplace on each floor
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Exercise facility
- Satellite TV packages
- Personal garden space
- Game room & library
- Medication management
- Personal laundry
- Prompting, cuing, redirection and/or problem solving
- Bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, & mobility assistance also available
Contact The Lindens
2910 E. 16th St.
Des Moines, IA 50316
Phone: (515) 265-1887
Fax: (515) 265-2683