The Lindens Assisted Living with Memory Care
The Lindens is a unique community for residents with mild to moderate memory loss and dementia. We believe that Assisted Living Memory Care should not be in a small, scaled-down room, but, instead, a spacious apartment for either a single person or couple.
In the early stages of memory loss it is important to be in a comfortable surrounding that creates a home-like atmosphere. Residents at The Lindens receive physical, spiritual and emotional care, without having to leave the community. In addition, residents of The Lindens are given admission preference to Trinity Center.
- One-bedroom with den
- One-bedroom stretch
- Three meals are served daily in the restaurant-style dining room
- Bistro is open 24 hours/day
- Each floor has a large lounge with fireplace
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Exercise facility
- Satellite TV packages
- Personal garden spaces
- Game room & library
- Medication management
- Personal laundry
- Prompting, cuing, redirection and/or problem solving
- Bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, & mobility assistance are also available
Contact The Lindens
2824 E. 16th St.
Des Moines, IA 50316
Phone: (515) 262-1153
Fax: (515) 262-0699